Reliance Nippon Life IPO has good financial results in last five years. There will be some worry for investors as the company owned by ADAG. Last time it was Reliance Power which was not able to convert investors trust into positive and now Reliance Nippon comes up as well with IPO. It might be a time changed for this IPO but we should look at the grey market premium how it comes. Check out daily Reliance Nippon Life IPO GMP with kostak rates.
Reliance Nippon Life IPO grey market premium day by day with kostak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today at N/A with Kostak at N/A
- Grey market premium as on 14-10-2017 Discount with Kostak at N/A
- Grey market premium as on 13-10-2017 Discount with Kostak at N/A
- Grey market premium as on 12-10-2017 Discount with Kostak at N/A
- Grey market premium as on 11-10-2017 Discount with Kostak at N/A
Reliance Nippon Life IPO Dates & Price Band: (Approx)
- IPO Open: 25-October-2017
- IPO Close: 27-October-2017
- IPO Size: Approx Rs. 1542 Crore (Approx)
- Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: Rs. 247 to 252 Per Share
- Listing on: BSE & NSE
- Retail Portion: 35%
- Equity: 6,12,00,000 Shares
Reliance Nippon Life IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Apply for 59 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: Rs. 14,868
Reliance Nippon Life IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 1-November
- Refunds: 3-November
- Credit to demat accounts: 3-November
- Listing: 6-November
– IPO Grey Market Premium (IPO GMP) mention is valid for the specific date as mentioned in the header.
– We are not buying and selling IPO forms on IPO Gery Market.
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies