Khadim India IPO Incorporated in 1981, Khadim India Limited is Kolkata based second largest footwear retailer in India. The company operates exclusive retail stores under the ‘Khadims’ brand with major presence in East India. Khadim India operates through two business verticals, retail, and distribution.
The retail business operates through its exclusive retail stores catering to middle and upper middle-income consumers in large cities. The company has over 829 ‘Khadims’ branded exclusive retail stores. Out of this, 167 are company owned and operated stores and remaining are franchisee-operated stores. Company’s retail business constitutes over 70% of its net revenue. Over 85% of products sold through its retail stores are manufactured by outsourced vendors.The distribution business operates through a wide network of distributors catering to lower and middle-income consumers. The company has a network of 357 distributors. The distribution business constituted over 20% of its net revenue.
Khadim India A large portion products sold through distributors are manufactured by the company at its own manufacturing facilities and through contract manufacturing facilities. The company has two owned manufacturing facilities and two outsourced manufacturing facilities.
1. 2nd largest footwear retailer in India.
2. Offers affordable fashion across various price segments.
3. Retail and distribution business model.
4. Asset light model leading to higher operating leverage.
5. Strong presence in East and South India.
Check Allotment Here:
Click Here Server No.-1
Click Here Server No.-2
The promoters of the Company are:
1. Siddhartha Roy Burman; and
2. Knightsville Private Limited.
Knightsville Private Limited is the holding company of Khadim India Limited and is currently not engaged in any other business. Siddhartha Roy Burman and Tanusree Roy Burman are the directors of Knightsville Private Limited.
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: November 02, 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: November 06, 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about November 10, 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about November 13, 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about November 13, 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about November 14, 2017
Summary of Financial Information (Restated)
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||307.56||252.44||(186.57)|
Objects of the Issue:
The Offer comprises a Fresh Issue by the Company and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.the Offer for Sale
The Selling Shareholders will receive the proceeds of the Offer for Sale. The company will not receive any proceeds from this.
1. Prepayment or scheduled repayment of all or a portion of term loans and working capital facilities availed by the Company; and
2. General corporate purposes.
The Fresh Issue
The Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue are proposed to be utilised towards the following objects:
- Prepayment or scheduled repayment of all or a portion of term loans and working capital facilities availed
- General corporate purposes.
Khadim India Ltd IPO (KIL IPO) Details:
- Issue Open: Nov 02, 2017 – Nov 06, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Size: * Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs * Cr
- Issue Price: Rs 745 – Rs 750 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 20 Equity Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Equity Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
* To Be Updated
Khadim India IPO Review:
- Apply for Listing Gain & Long Term View
Khadim India IPO Dates & Price Band: (Approx)
- IPO Open: 2-November-2017
- Close: 6-November-2017
- Size: Approx Rs. Crore (Approx)
- Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: Rs. to Per Share
- Listing on: BSE & NSE
- Retail Portion: 35%
- Equity: 65,74,093 Shares
|Name of the company||Total Revenue (₹ in million)||Face Value per Equity Share (₹)||P/E||EPS (Basic) (₹)||Return on Net Worth (%)||Net Asset Value/Share (₹)|
|Bata India Limited||25503.56||5.00||42.31||12.37||12.00||103.04|
|Relaxo Footwears Limited||17435.70||1.00||47.85||10.24||20.33||50.34|
|Khadim India Limited||6255.47||10.00||–||17.78||16.61||107.04|
|Liberty Shoes Limited||4978.63||10.00||47.35||3.75||3.94||95.20|
Company Contact Information
Kankaria Estate, 5th Floor,
6, Little Russell Street,
Kolkata 700 071
Phone: +91 33 4009 0501
Fax: +91 33 4009 0500
Khadim India IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Link Intime India Private Ltd,
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai 400078